2020 RANZ Virtual Conference: What's on the Horizon
To help put you in the best possible stead at a crucial time, for whatever may be ahead, we have pulled together tailored insight and guidance from industry leaders and experts for you, and presenting them at a RANZ Virtual Conference for 2020, with timings to fit around busy work schedules - 2.30pm - 5pm on 19, 20 and 26, 27 August 2020 - Register here.
While we were unable to gather for our planned June 2020 conference, the aim of the virtual conference is to offer members a steer on what may be ahead into 2021 and have experts provide pointers to prepare and be informed in advance.
The virtual conference programme features a wide range of excellent speaker segments, including Keynotes from:
- Lance Burdett – WARN International
- Barbara Kendall – Olympic Gold Medalist, Windsurfing
- Gareth Kiernan – Chief Forecaster, Infometrics Limited
- Tim van de Molen – MP (National) for Construction
- Kirk Hardy – TDDA CEO
- Graham Burke – President of the Specialist Trade Contractors Federation
To register click here.